Monday, January 5, 2009

The buzzzzzzzzz

As a buzz agent, I get some pretty cool free products in the mail with coupons to give to my friends. If you don't know what a buzz agent is, it's a person who receives free products to try and then talk about to her friends, pass out coupons and, hopefully, create a buzz about the product. I've received free air freshener, bath/shower cleaner, Sonic toothbrush (that ROCKED), hot sauce (weird), uncrustables...and others that I can't remember, but now I got this new lip stain.

I'm NOT a lipstick wearer. I hate the feeling of them coating my lips. However, this stain doesn't feel like anything!! It's awesome! I'm blogging to promote the product, it's Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain. It's not like the other Outlast lipstick things where you put it on, let it dry and then there is an outer gloss to apply as well. Nope, you just put this on your lips and go. It stains your lips rather than coat them. Love love love it.

For my local friends, I have $1 off coupons if you'd like to try.

1 comment:

  1. I bought one tonight with my coupon, and am excited to try it tomorrow. Assuming my 'dolling up' efforts extend beyond sweatpants. You know me :) Thanks for the hook up! A dollar is a dollar.

    ReplyDelete