Saturday, April 10, 2010

5yo Birthday Boy!!!

I was worried about cramming a bunch of kids and adults into my small apartment for a birthday party, but it all worked out just fine!! We sent the kids into D's room to play while the adults chatted. D is in Bakugon HEAVEN right now.

Yep, another T-Rex cake. I kept asking D what he wanted for his birthday and I only got T-Rex as an answer, so there is the T-Rex cake - with one modification to his request. D wanted the dino to be purple....hmmmmm, yea, not happening. The only purple dino that I know of is VERY annoying and goes by the name Barney. D has never even liked Barney, but he wanted purple. Sorry, D, mommy made an executive decision and your dino was orange/brown combo. And, yes, I did stick the candles in the dino eyes. Had Oreo not eaten the Necco wafers I purchased, the dino would've been holding a school bus with kids screaming for their lives!! heeheeehehe.
Yea, you think that he's just a little tired?

After the party concluded, I asked D where he'd like to go for Birthday dinner and he chose McDonalds. So C3,
D and I headed out to McD's. THAT really tired out the birthday boy, but not enough to go to sleep until almost 9pm!! grrrr. All well, it's a birthday....

Happy Birthday my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment