Monday, April 19, 2010

At home job

I'm not going to take the job. It was sort of selling healthy products - cleaners, suppliments and organic products. It was for the company Melaleuca, nothing that I had heard about in the past, but reviews online regarding the company were not favorable. Their products got good reviews, it's the pyramid selling program that got terrible reviews. I don't blame them.

They expect their "reps" to purchase at least $20 of products per month. YIKES! They believe that you must use their products in order to sell them. Ummmm, yea, I don't need to use a foley catheter for me to sell it to a hospital or doctor, but I bet I could sell it!! Yes, while I do agree that you sell better when you've actually used the product, but really? NOT!! Plus their started package was $199. If I had $199 to spend on house cleansers, I wouldn't be needing to work for the company!!.

I'll be going for more of a traditional job search and a more traditional job.

1 comment:

  1. I am very familiar with Melalueca and the pyramid way it works. The product is swell, the way you have to buy it and the way the reps have to sell it is what sucks.

    ReplyDelete