Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time flies

Holy cow!! How can 5 years go by soooo fast!?!? The 5 years of ttc'ing took forever, but now my baby is turning 5!! WTH!! STOP! I'm excited that he's getting bigger and what the future holds, but DAMN I miss having him as a baby, snuggling, baby smell, toddler eyes (the ones of just pure love)....etc.

5 years ago at this moment, I was being prepped for the c-section. Probably signing paperwork or something like that. At 12:03pm (central time), I delivered a baby boy. 7lbs, 14oz and 21 inches long. I remember he pee'd from the table to the incubator and the nurse said "WHOA, we got a live one here!" LMAO!!

Happy Birthday D!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a 5 year old!!! Isn't it fun? I don't recall you telling the story of D's "arc" achievements ... what a great memory!

    ReplyDelete