Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Beach in April

As I mentioned we had GREAT weather when my mom was visiting, so we headed out to the coast to enjoy the beach. However, while I thought we were having great weather, my mom thought it was cold. She just doesn't understand PNW beaches, they're not warm warm, but windy and chillier than inland.

We got to the beach and while D and I played at the water edge, fog rolled in and blocked off the sun. The wind kicked up and off the beach we went. Onto the aquarium. It's fun to touch the various crustations, but the highlight is feeding the seals. On this day, one particular seal enjoyed getting attention and fish by splashing water at everyone. D got the brunt of his wrath!
This was taken after the seal splashing.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had some fun times with your Mom. I love the "hat" photo ... I know someone who'd love the cow hat!

    ReplyDelete