Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catch up time - and I don't mean the red stuff

Goodness, it's been a long time since I've blogged.  SORRY!  I've been on a job hunting frenzy averaging about 7 hours a day.  I had an interview on Monday which I would LOOOOVE the job.  It's something I've done in the past, so I'd be really good at it.  CROSSING ALL FINGERS, TOES, ARMS, LEGS, EYES....whatever body part can be crossed, I'm crossing it.

3rd of July
Catrina and I have decided to start hiking every weekend - with or without kids.  When we have the kids, we like to keep our hikes to 1.5 miles or less and on easy trails.  Today we packed up and headed out to the Gorge area to hike some waterfalls.  The kids had a great time and we saw some pretty awesome waterfalls.  Plus, no adventure is complete without ice-cream at the end.







4th of July
In what has now become an annual tradition (this year with C3) we headed up to Ridgefield for their annual 4th of July family festival.  For $5 you can purchase a wrist band which allows the kids to have unlimited access to ALL of the bounce houses (there were only 3 this year, 4 last year), face painting and airbrush tatoos.  Hours of fun!  The Reptile Man was back again, so D was transfixed on him almost all day.   I know that someday D is going to want some sort of reptile, I don't care at all, I think they're pretty neat.










No comments:

Post a Comment