Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jobs come, jobs go

Weeks ago I blogged that I had gotten a job.  I was excited that I was employed, but I was also hesitant about the job and owner himself.  Yesterday was my final day.  I started work on June 27th and quit on July 8.  We also had last Friday and this Monday off along with a late start on Tuesday.  After several days driving home in tears, I just decided that enough was enough and I was done. 

It's the shortest time I've ever worked at a position.  I always said that I could tough out anything for 6 months, but NOT that!!!  YIKES.  Someday I may post details of what happened and why I left.  For now, I'll just leave it to 'It wasn't a good fit'. 

2 comments:

  1. Tina, I'm sorry. :( I hope you are breathing HUGE sighs of relief now that it's over. You will find something that's a perfect fit, and of course, you'll be stronger for enduring the one that wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing when something isn't right is the first part ... fixing it, is the hardest part! KUDOS to you for having the strength to fix it sooner rather than later. There's an amazing job right around the corner for you ... I can feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete