Monday, June 1, 2009

Movie stars aren't crazy after all

Whenever I hear about a famous person being admitted to a facility because of exhaustion, I often laugh and think...WHAT? With all of their money and free time, how does one become exhausted enough to be put in a facility?

Well, I'm probably close to that point or at least maybe I think I am. I'm so beyond tired and stressed it's not even funny. I'm totally stressed on finding a place to live. Every time I think I have a prospect, something happens and it falls through. I'm not totally destitute, there is an apartment complex I could live in, but it wouldn't be easy with the dog, but it's an option.

And then with D having his tonsils out last Friday, his entire schedule is off. He's not sleeping well, then taking long naps during the day, but waking frequently from those too. Since Thursday, I've probably haven't had a solid 3 hour stretch of sleep at a time. Last night I was asleep by 10, but woken up at 1am. Then again at 2:30 and then again at 6. UGH!! How did we do this when they were infants?

My head won't stop pounding. I can't stop thinking about all the stuff that I need to get done in the next 2 weeks!! WHICH INCLUDES SIGNING A LEASE SOMEWHERE!!!!

So, when you find me sitting in the corner rocking and sucking my thumb, you'll know that I've cracked and ship me off to the loony bin. Hey, maybe there will be a rich celebrity there who'll give me loads of cash just to be their new friend. See, I'm dreaming even when I'm awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment