Monday, January 3, 2011

Drag in the New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!  I still have Christmas stuff to post, but now that the fog of my hangover is gone, I'll start with my NYE fun.
C and I went out with our friends Cris and Christian for the 3rd year in a row.  We were supposed to have 9 people in our party, but it just ended up being the 4 of us for dinner.  Not just dinner, but a classy wonderful dinner of prime rib, bacon wrapped prawns, mini beef wellingtons, and spinach/mushroom stuffed manicotti.


Then we headed off to our favorite bar to ring in the New Year.  It's a mostly male gay bar that comes with some VERY interesting people.   About an hour after getting there, more friends arrived and the bar started to get crowded and the fun began.  C had been chatting via text with a coworker of hers who stated that we had to do a shot for her.  OK, off to the bar we went.  C had a foo foo jello shot, but not me.  Taquilla.  I did it with minimal UGH factor and not much ill after effects either.



Somewhere in the evening C ended up with a stray tagging along behind her.  Not just any stray, but a cross dressing straight man!  Sara - who liked brunettes and red heads....um, neither of us are "his/her type".  Unfortunately, no pictures were taken of Sara - alcohol had taken affect by then.
Drinking, dancing, laughing and having a wonderful time was had by all!! 









1 comment:

  1. Fun pics. Nice you got to go out for NYE. Always fun to relive youth a little, and it's the perfect night to do it! (not that you're old - just sometimes I feel like I'm too old to party hard, and certain events I give myself permission!) Love the blog post title.

    ReplyDelete