Thursday, June 16, 2011

Awesomeness - explained

Last weekend I blogged about my awesome weekend and I said that some other things happened to be revealed later.   C and I have been talking and spending time together again.  We went on the house tour together  and we've done lots and lots of talking, we've laid everything out on the table and have been really working hard.  I know that some people may be disappointed or even mad (maybe some can be happy for me/us), but this is my journey in life.  And, I'm starting a whole new journey in little over a week with a new job, so things are really going to be really exciting in my life.  I'm excited - for everything.  I'm also a bit scared, scared of everything too which is ok.  What matters is how I'm feeling, and I'm feeling really good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, relationships are about the good, the bad, and the ugly. If you make it through the last two, the good is gonna be really good. Just hope you two find a way to keep those sorrowful bad times to a minimum. Sometimes a thing isn't picture perfect, but that doesn't make it any less spectacular. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete