Thursday, September 1, 2011

A First of First

I cannot believe that D is in 1st grade!!! OMG!  Where did the time go!  Well, he came home from school today and said that he loves his teacher.  He also didn't want me to take him to school today either! 

Last night we went to the Open House to meet his teacher and see his classroom.  While there, he got to see which classmates from last year are in his class this year.  Happy Day, Happy Day!  His girlfriend, Julia, is in his class.  When he saw her, he turned about 4 shades of read and barely even said hi to her.  Oh man, I'm in trouble -  this was the girl that he told me he wanted to kiss, but kissing wasn't allowed in Kindergarten.  Hmmmm, wonder if it's allowed in 1st grade? 

Happy First day of 1st Grade!


2 comments:

  1. Happy First Grade, D. I'm happy to know if he can't wooo Maura all day long, he has J instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe we have 1st graders ... N just LOOKS old to me lately! I hope D enjoyed his first week of school!

    ReplyDelete