Monday, August 29, 2011

Starts and staying put

Finally, I'm caught up on all my blogs.  PHEW!  

On Wednesday, D starts 1st grade!  Holy cow!  Tuesday night is the school open house where we can go and meet his teacher.  School supplies have been purchased, new clothes are waiting and summer is done.  Last week was very warm (high 80's and a few 90's) - I think Mother Nature knew that it was the final week of summer for kids before school starts because today is only going to be in the mid 70's and by Wednesday, the high is only going to be 70 degrees. 

I'll be staying put at home continuing my pursuit to locate a job.  Time is really runny short for me, so hopefully something comes along soon.  

It doesn't seem fair that summer really just started (in terms of weather) and now the kids have to return to school.  We never even made it to the beach this summer with the kids.  I guess that's what happens in the Pacific Northwest.  



No comments:

Post a Comment