Sunday, October 28, 2012

Reconnection

As I mentioned in a previous blog, living in the technology age is awesome!  I have reconnected with old friends through Facebook and have been lucky enough to have one come to visit.  Paula and I knew each other as kids, but never really hung out much.  However, our sisters have been friends since the 6th grade.  Who knew we'd laugh so much, drink so much and have so much fun together!  I love showing off Portland and the area, it never gets old.  She even taught me to like the brewery beers that are offered all over this area!  WHO KNEW they'd be so good!!



We were laughing very hard because we were trying to get Haystack Rock in the picture but our heads were always in the way.  This is probably picture #6.

Admiring the starfish and sea life during low tide. 

I was trying to take her to Mt. St. Helens and ended up at Lava Canyon instead.  All well, we all had fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment