Sunday, October 28, 2012

A hauntingly great day

Many of my friends tend to visit the same pumpkin patches every year, but I really like variety and exploring the area, so David and I headed off to the little town of Yacolt, WA to visit Pomeroy Farm.  It's small, but they had a lot to do.  We spent 2.5 hrs there just playing games, feeding the animals, and searching for the best pumpkins.

Um, David, I think that's enough. 





Bayonet practice?  Just preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. 

I LOVE this picture!



Hmmmm, which one do you want David?


Ok, my blog is caught up.  I'm still Diet Coke free and rarely drink any type of pop at all, so I see that as a WIN in my book.  For the most part my life is pretty darn great.  I love seeing my son growing up, I have many friends and well, I'd like to say a job that I love, but at this time....I'll keep mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment