Sunday, May 4, 2008

GO TO BED!!!

Many of my friends think that I live this crazy lifestyle on the weekends. Well, it's true. In fact last night I went out at 11pm. Yep, that's when I went OUT.....grocery shopping. Really, it was closer to 11:30, but who's counting.

I pull into the parking lot of WalMart and see people exiting the store, no biggie there cuz it is a store. However, what SHOCKED me was the 3-4 people I saw wheeling around toddlers in carts. TODDLERS at 11:30 at night!! Come on people. Put your kids to bed and go shopping in the morning. These are probably the same people who complain that the kids are so crabby during the day. I'm just looking as an outsider to the situation, but none of the 3-4 carts of toddlers did I see a single female or male pushing it. They all had a partner with them. Ummmm, couldn't one of you stay home with the child while the other went shopping? Was it that vital that both adults went and dragged along the toddler?

1 comment: