Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"D's Mommy, can we talk?"

This is what I heard from D's teacher when I picked him up from school a few weeks ago. UH-OH that's not good. Then Mrs. McCool puts her arm around me....being a former Elementary Ed. teacher I know that this is REALLY not good.

Mrs. McCool calmly looks me in the eye and pats D's head and says:

"Mommy, I think you need to talk to this little boy about keeping his pants on in the classroom."

"What happened?" I replied. Thinking that maybe he returned from the bathroom with his pants off - which is a regular occurrence at home.

"He was pulling his pants down and mooning kids." She stated. (oh, there is more) "Then he was encouraging others to do the same." "His friend Jordan almost had his pants down when I caught them."

YIKES!! My baby boy is a mooner!! He rather enjoys pulling his pants down and proclaiming "NAKED BUNS!!" and then running away.

Sooooo, naked buns have ended at home and I had to speak to D about not doing that at school.

1 comment:

  1. He'll a little young to be working on his career as a flasher :)

    That's too bad that it's difficult for them to separate what's funny at home to what's appropriate at school, but it makes me glad Iliana has never tried her naked butt dance at school!

    ReplyDelete