Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where the F is it??!!!

We've lost the remote to the big TV. I saw it earlier on the kitchen table, but now it's nowhere to be found. Now, I do have a cold and I'm on medication, but really? Where is the F'ing thing!!??!! We've looked everywhere. M & D went grocery shopping, came home and unloaded groceries - D was watching TV. When it was time for bed we asked D to turn off the TV. TV was off, so where is the remote?

We've looked in the freezer, fridge, pantry, every cabinet, drawer, couch cushions, under couch, tv stand, toy bins, upstairs, downstairs and even the garage. I was so frustrated that I looked through the garbage I just took out for garbage day!!! I can't believe that it's missing!!! OOOOOHHHHHHH!! It's going to eat at me until it's found!

Stay tuned to the saga of the lost TV remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment