Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One of THOSE Mom's

YIKES!! I've become one of "those" moms. I dropped D off at school wearing sweats, hoodie, non-brushed teeth, hair combed but not styled AND I wasn't wearing a bra!! I only did this b/c his school has a drop off service and the shower was occupied when I needed it. I didn't have to actually get out of my car at all. I've made fun of mom's like me. The ones that walk to the bus stop wearing slippers and flannel pajamas or better yet, a bathrobe thrown over their jammies.

I've seen it and I cringe for those poor kids. They may only be in grade school and not understand the social impact that could be happening b/c of the outfit mom chose to wear to the bus. I'm not saying that Mom's (or Dad's) need to be dresses to the nines when taking their kids to the bus, but at LEAST put on some jeans, shoes and a coat. MAYBE run some water through your hair so it's not sticking straight up.

So for all of "those" moms out there, I've joined your ranks - at least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment