Sunday, February 22, 2009

Um, what time is it?

Well, I'll tell you what time it is, it's 9:57PM on Sunday night and D just went to bed!! Oh, but he's not sleeping.

I haven't been home all day (charity bowling event and then a meeting with MOMS Club board), so I got home at 7:30 tonight. Exhausted and not feeling well. My cold just won't let up, so I was looking forward to D only being up for about 30 min before he went to bed. M isn't home, so we had the sitter here. WELLLLL, I found out that D was asleep when the sitter got here at 5:30 and was still not up when I got home!!

M put D down for a nap at 4PM and told the sitter to wake D. I guess the sitter tried to wake D, but D wanted NOTHING to do with the sitter. So, the sitter just left him in bed. 3.5 hour nap! Of course D isn't going to want to go to bed at his normal bedtime of 8pm.

Sooooo, it's just before 10pm, I just left D's room after putting him to bed, but he's not sleeping. I can hear him playing and jumping around. All I want to do is put my sick body into bed and sleep. Mommy apparently isn't done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment