Thursday, March 12, 2009

Clown at Mc Donalds

You'd think I was talking about Ronald being there, but NOOOOOO, it's much better than that!!

On Monday, the realtor called to show the house between 1-1:30, so I decided to take D to McD's for playtime. An older woman came into McD's with (I assume) was her grandson, however, the way this woman was dressed I swear Ringling Bros was in town!

The woman was in her late 60's to early 70's, so a much older woman. She had hot pink hair. Not just the spray in type either. No, this was an actual dyed color. Oh, it gets better.... Picture the pink hair on a 70yo woman, now for her outfit. She had on flannel pajama pants - yellow with purple, pink, blue and green plaid stripes. Orange tennis shoes, orange socks, yellow t-shirt and red zip-up hooded sweatshirt. Her purse was also as colorful as she was, it was a multicolored patchwork bag with a lime green fringe around the zipper area. To make the outfit even stand out more, the woman was very large and tall.

You never know where you may find the interesting people. I love watching people, so this woman was interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I have to wonder what you say about ME when I'm not around :)

    ReplyDelete