Thursday, September 9, 2010

Agitated animal mom

Since moving into an apartment complex, I've had to rid my apartment and animals of fleas and now I was cleaning up after Oreo and saw a wriggly white worm!!  UGH!  Immediately called the vet, who reassured me that it's probably tape worm, started most likely from the flea's and is NOT transferable to humans - cuz then I'd be really disgusted. 

So, off to the vet I go tomorrow to get meds and Amos checked.  I now have to take Amos to the vet b/c he hasn't been in for a check up in over a year.  Grrrrrrrrrr!  The vet won't prescribe the meds w/out a recent exam.  Of course.  Maybe instead of TW, these animals need an ATM installed up their rears so they can poop out the wads of cash it's going to take to get rid of these parasites!

No comments:

Post a Comment