Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labor Day Camping - Day 1


A few weeks prior to Labor Day weekend, Catrina, Cris, Christian and I decided to go camping.   Cris and Christian did all the planning and reserving of our spot on the coast.  We left on Saturday to Barview Jetty Campground in Garibaldi OR and it was WONDERFUL!  It's on the coast of OR with a very short walk to the beach!  Chris and Christian took one car and Catrina and I in mine - with old mixed CD's, we danced, sang and laughed our way to the coast. 

Our campsite was PERFECT!!  We had our own "island" area - meaning we had no other campsites on our piece of land, we were very close to the bathrooms and only a short walk to the beach.  Once we set up camp, it was time to break open the wine and mix some drinks.  Cris NEVER drinks - except today and that was fun!  Evening #1 was spent sitting around the campfire, drinking, making S'Mores and playing some cards.  However, I had a problem with a S'More - somehow I ended up with marshmallow on my boob and all down my sleeve of my shirt.  Ummmmm, perhaps the rum had something to do with that....
Campsite before

Weekend Chalet

At the beach with LARGE drinks in hand. 

DINNER!!

S'More problems
Cris trying to help with clean-up













1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Love the smore/boob look. Jeri

    ReplyDelete