Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jack says WHA?

This weekend was going to be filled with Halloween goodness.  However, the weather did not cooperate with us.  No pumpkin patch this year, which is ok.  D had his drumming class on Saturday, so that cuts a huge amount of time out of the day.  Once we go home and had lunch, off to the store for pumpkins.  Unfortunately, on the way C got a call from work and had to be brought back to her car and off she went. I was brave and took the 3 kids to the store and picked out some GIANORMAS pumpkins!

Today, we carved those pumpkins and here are the results. 

Gut removal team

Mine and C's

CM's, D and CE's

For those who've noticed - I don't put names into my blog of most people.  ESPECIALLY children.  Because C decided to name her kids with C names, I have to include middle initials....CM = boy child, CE = girl child. D, of course, is my child

No comments:

Post a Comment