Friday, October 22, 2010

Wat'er ya drinking?

C hasn't been feeling well for a few weeks now - very tired, bad headaches, cough.  Finally, she felt bad enough to head to the dr.  Well, after just a few short minutes, the Dr. stated that she was very dehydrated and needed an IV.  HA!  C and needles - NOT.  So, the Dr. reasoned with her and made her promise to drink at least 68oz of water per day to get her rehydrated.  She's been doing OK with the water intake - 68oz worth, no, but more than 1/2.  Since drinking more water, she's felt better.  Headaches are gone, her cough is residing (could be the meds with that one) and she's definitely not as tired.

Moral of this story - DRINK YOUR WATER!!  I have increased my intake and do feel better - and as an added bonus, my skin looks great! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I have had a lingering cough since June (there was a cold in between that). I wonder if it dehydration, since I barely drink any water at all. I get head aches all the time, but I thought either stress related or caffeine related or No sleep related. Never can tell. Now that you said that I am probably dehydrated. Darn it. I hate water. Glad C is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete