Saturday, December 29, 2012

May I Have the Envelope Please.....(the results are in)

Yesterday I got the call.  The results from my biopsies.


Everything is just fine!  YAY!!  My Dr. even said that because my paps have been normal my whole life and I don't have HPV, I can just continue my regular annual exams rather than an every 6 month routine that is norm with abnormal paps.  I have to go back in 6 weeks to be sure that all of my sutures are gone and I'm fully healed, but other than that, she feels that the polyp was just "one of those things" that was local but unusual.  

About an hour after the call, after I had made all of my calls and texts, I burst into tears.  Tears of relief, tears of joy, tears of stress - I don't know.  I guess I didn't realize how much I was stressing over these results.

So, while 2012 had it's ups and downs, hopefully this is a sign that 2013 is going to kick ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment