Friday, October 3, 2008

No Privacy - Oh! I have boobs!!

You know, it's bad enough that I can't even go to the bathroom by myself anymore. Instead I have an inquisitive 3yo asking me questions ranging from what he's watching on TV to why Mommy doesn't have Lightening McQueen underwear.

NOW, my last private alone time has been compromised. The shower. D all of a sudden has an interest in taking a shower - with ME!!! For the last few days, I cannot take a nice HOT shower where I can be quiet with my thoughts and let hot water wash my cares away. Nope, now it's all about luke warm water and answering another gazillion questions. D finally realized that mommy has breasts today. "Mommy, is that?" he asked. As if I only have one. After some simple questioning, I finally realized what he was talking about. Then he stated that mine were bigger (duh), that I had two and that when he gets bigger than his will get bigger. hmmmmmm.....

Looking at his sweet face, I couldn't crush his dreams of bigger breasts. He has plenty of time to realize and learn that he won't get boobs like mom.

Ho-hum. I know that in 10 years I'll be complaining that I don't have any hot water at all b/c he'll have used it all during his OWN shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment