Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crazy glue

I've determined that I'm a magnet for crazy people while working. As I blogged prior about the screaming lady in line, last night I had a pregnant woman come up with about 10 candles and candle holders, but she forgot her 20%off coupon. It was our scratch-it day, but she only got a 15% coupon. She then asked if I'd put her items on hold and she left.

About an hour later she returned and THEN proceeded to tell me that she is in ACTIVE LABOR!! As she says this, she leans on the counter and takes a deep breath. I'm assuming that she was having a contraction. Then she says, "my water hasn't broken....YET, so that's a good thing".

Yes, lady, please have your water break on my floor!! CLEAN UP @ men's registers!! Never being in labor myself, I realize that there is lots of time before baby arrives, so I'm not flaming her. I just realize that I'm the crazy glue at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment