Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I got got got got got no time

UGH, where is the time going? This is the time of year where I just always feel rushed. I have so much to do and so little time to do it. I'm even wondering what to make for dinner, cuz whatever I decide, I'm going to have to schlep 3 kids to the store to buy it. PLUS, tomorrow is the last day of school and I have to make treats for D's class party. I had a brilliant idea for D to make the teachers some gifts, but I just don't think that I'll have the time to get it done.

I rushed around this morning doing errands while I was kidless. I ran to the post office and mailed off Christmas cards, Kohl's to return a shirt and buy one for D's visit to Santa on Friday, Walmart to return things, the UPS store to send off packages, the bank and then rushed off to pick up all of the kidlets. The house is in disarray from all the Christmas stuff and Catrina's art projects for her family that her kids are making. Tonight, we may head down to the river to watch the boat parade - people decorate their boats in Christmas galore and parade them down the river.

First, I need to figure out dinner.....Hello, Domino's?

No comments:

Post a Comment