Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrap that

Ok, so I'm going to try to create a scrap book of our Florida/Disney adventure.  Just after I returned, I found a Disney scrapbook kit on sale at WalMart., so I'm currently printing pictures and (hopefully) start the book tonight after D goes to bed.  The last scrapbook I 99% completed was my wedding album, and you all know how that ended.   While I'm VERY proud of that album, it took me almost 8 years to complete - however, it still really isn't all that complete as all the pictures I wanted to add weren't added to the book.  I'm just not that creative.  I tend to over think, thus making the process much longer and more painful that it probably should be. 

I have watched people scrap and they make it look so easy and simple.  I WISH!! 

Well, wish me luck.  Maybe if I find this painless, it'll be a new thing for me!!  I know many people scrap online and I have a MOMS Club mom who actually creates online scrapbook kits, so maybe I'll try one of those too.  YIKES!  This could go bad....but I'm really hoping for GOOD!!

2 comments:

  1. How's the book coming? You know there are LOTS of us who could use an excuse to get back into scrapping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAHAAHAA!! I haven't even started. I have all the pictures printed tho!!

    ReplyDelete