Thursday, June 9, 2011

8-3, I can deal with that!!

You are reading a blog from a newly gainfully employed person!!!  WOOO HOOOO!!!  I got hired, as I expected I would!  The owner and I got along great - so great that he called me a pain in the ass because I was asking soooooo many questions.   Even questions that he had no answers for!! 

PHEW!!  Check that off of my stress list.   Plus, I figure that if I get in there and it's not for me, then I can live with it for 6 months to get experience behind me.  However, I like the fact that it's another start up company.  I dig start ups cuz you get to help mold and shape the company to be something that really works for you. It's in an industry that I worked 7 years in, so I have the knowledge and experience that the other new hires do not. 

PLUS - I cannot beat the hours.  8am-3pm M-F  30 hours per week which is what he's considering FT!!   WOOOT WOOOT!!   Which means, when school resumes in the fall, D just has morning daycare and no afternoon care at all - except on Wednesdays. 

I'm nervous but excited.  I hope that this company is what I'm looking for and we have a long lasting relationship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment