Sunday, June 12, 2011

Awesomeness - Day 17

Day 17 - When an awesome weekend ends an incredible week. 
Yep, this was an awesome weekend to end a fabulously awesome week.  Thursday I was hired FT, so that relieved a HUGE stress in my life.  I went garage saling on Friday and found D a bike for only $10 and a tent was purchased as well, so camping this summer will be wonderful!!  I had to work on Friday night, but it was ok because the schedule was screwed up.  My schedule said I worked from 6-10:30, but the store was actually open until 11pm (meaning I'd stay until 11:30).  When I walked in, management asked if I could stay, I said No I couldn't work until 11:30 because I had plans.  I didn't have any definite plans, but I was working on some.  Saturday was spent on a house tour/walk, then off to the Farmers Market and then to a dinner for MOMS Club.  Today, was spent on the couch watching movies and baking cupcakes for school. 

There were some other awesome things that happened this weekend, and those will be revealed at a later date.  Thank you for the awesomeness!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment