Sunday, April 13, 2008

Between sizes

I'm not writing this to brag....Ok, maybe just a little. I love that I'm losing weight and getting healthy, I don't like the in between sizes phase. UGH!! Drives me insane. Ok, I'm going to admit my size.....shut your eyes....here it goes.....

I'm currently a size 14 (down from a 16 or 18 when I started), but really a 14 is getting too big in the butt. I'm getting the poop droop - BAD. You know, that sag in the butt region where it looks like you may have a load in your pants. Last night I went to the mall, Steve and Barry's AND Target to look for new shorts/capri's for summer. Hey, it was in the 80's yesterday and all of my shorts are sized 16 or 18!! Anyways, I'm in between sizes. Size 12 fit me fine in the butt and legs, but the waist is less than an inch from being perfect. I can button a 12 fine, but it's just a little tight and my muffin top EXPLODES. BLECH!!

I really thought of purchasing the pants and using the "extender" panel I have left over when I was pregnant. hehehehehe!! OK, I was tired and desperate. I didn't buy any pants and left a whole armful of clothes I picked out for D in the dressing room by accident - again, I was tired.

So when you see me walking down the street with what looks like a "full diaper", it's just my new phase of in between.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you in the "in-between" club ... yep, I was in that same club too this weekend. I NEVER wore shorts last summer (let's just say my neighbors thanked me ... ha, ha). Luckily, I found a pair of stretchy capris that were almost too big. Maybe I'll be brave enough to go try to find some shorts soon ... EEKS!

    ReplyDelete