Monday, April 7, 2008

Unexplained bruises

We've all had them. Those unexplained bruises or hurts that we just don't know where they came from. Today, I have several. Top of my left knee - no bruise yet, but don't touch it!! Hurts like a MOTHER F. Then I was shaving my legs in the shower today and noticed another bruise on my right leg above my ankle. Where do these mystery bruises come from? I haven't been boxing lately. I haven't fallen down. hmmmmm it's strange.

Ok, I may have gone out Friday night and partaken in many drinks - very strong drinks. There are parts of the evening that are a bit blurry, but I would think I'd remember banging my knee into something. Well, yes, alcohol does tend to dull the senses....STOP. I know all this.

That is not the point. Mystery bruises. They sometimes happen for no apparent reason.

3 comments:

  1. I get them too and they bug me as well. You'd think you would remember something that clearly must have HURT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many drinks = unexplained bruising.... usually from getting your groove on and then bumping into all sorts of things.... tables/chairs??? who can remember these things! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it is a mystery ... sorta goes with looking down at your hand and noticing 2 broken fingernails. You'd think you would have remembered bashing your hand into something or hearing the snap ... but nope. You're just left staring at a small dagger of a nail sticking out.

    ReplyDelete