Friday, August 1, 2008

147 days left

It's August 1! HOW?!! WHERE did the year go!?? I was watching CNN news yesterday and saw on the scrolling ticker there are (I think) 153 days left in the year. WHY? Why would they put that on the ticker? Is it that important for us to know? Why not just state that there is 147 days left till Christmas? Yes I made the calculations. Get shopping now. Geesh! Time does get away from us. Soon we'll hear that there is only 5 days left for shopping.

Well, to celebrate the remainder of the summer and perhaps year, I'm off for a girls weekend away. Don't know if it'll be a wild weekend - one of my friends is getting a root canal done this morning. We may just be babying her, but it'll still be fun to get away. I've been looking forward to this trip for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment