Friday, August 15, 2008

Stink, Stunk, Stank

Went to the movies this evening. Finally saw The Dark Knight - Batman....on the IMAX screen of course. Eh, the IMAX didn't really heighten the Batman experience. Anyways, there were 2 seats next to us open on the isle and a older kid and a younger one sat there. The older one sat next to me.

WELL - the guy who sat next to me had the WORST breath ever! PLUS, he was a mouth breather. HOLY COW, it was bad. Then, to top it off, about half way through the movie he farted! Nope, I'm not making this up. Really, how much stink could come from one body? I guess the cherry on top of the sundae would have been B.O. About 2/3 through the movie I couldn't stand the breath anymore and had to cover my nose with my hand. I was extremely uncomfortable sitting like that, but I had no choice. Yes, I should have switched seats with M, but that's just a pain to do in a crowded theater.

1 comment:

  1. Eeewww, nasty! I would have handed him a piece of gum and said, "You need this."

    ReplyDelete