Friday, September 5, 2008

And he's off....

So today started out normal as usual, except that I didn't come downstairs and read the news on the computer. Instead I jumped into the shower right away. It was a very important day. First day at PRESCHOOL!! I was afraid that today wouldn't happen b/c yesterday D had 1 bout of diarrhea. YES YES YES, I know you're supposed to keep them home for 24 hours and I would have kept him IF he had another run in with the runs, but it was just the one time. PHEW!

Off we went to preschool. Here is the picture of his first day. YEA!!



He was very excited to see Daddy when we picked him up. He couldn't really tell us what he did, but the few things we got out of him, the red mustache and the papers sent home, seems like he had a good time. Back to school again on Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh...how cute does he look!! They grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete