Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adding to another blog....

My friend, Nikki, blogged (That's My Whine) today regarding the antenna balls and their recent resurgence in our society and it got me thinking....

I've noticed that the Jesus Fish symbol attached to cars is not as prominent as it once was. HOWEVER, it's being replaced. The new sticker I see simply says Only God. It's a simple sticker in black with white letters or just the opposite. hmmmm... I'm not a huge fan of bumper stickers myself, but I do love to read the occasional funny unique ones. It's the MOPAR, Calvin peeing on a Chevy symbol (or any car symbol), or the weird font window stickers that I question. WHY? OHHHH and the newest WHY....the family stickers on the back of mini-vans of course. You know the ones - it has stick figures of Mom, Dad and the kids, dog, cats, fish, hamster, rat, bird....etc. I've seen ones that, I swear, are the entire family tree!! No one has that many kids and don't have their own TV show on TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment