Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ahhh Garage Sale bargains???? NOT!

Ok, so I know that this blog is pretty pointless because what has happened is my own stupid fault, so it's more of a vent rather than blog.

As I mentioned before, I went out garage saling on Saturday and found 2 kids movies for $5 each. Brother Bear and Happy Feet. We watch BB yesterday, so today we were going to put in Happy Feet. I was so excited....until....I opened the case. My feet were not happy. The case wasn't empty, but it also didn't contain Happy Feet. Madagascar. Which would be OK, BUT I just bought that movie last week - RETAIL!! Grrrrr.

Yes, I know, I should have looked in the case prior to purchasing, but I didn't. My own stupid fault. Looks like my Moms Club web board will have a listing for a Madagascar movie for$5.

No comments:

Post a Comment