Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The never-ending rash

Oh how I wish D was ready for potty training. It would make things SOOO much easier. My poor baby keeps getting these terrible diaper rashes. So, I've now cut out all dairy AND apple juice from his diet. I just don't know what could possibly be causing these rashes. I guess it could be dairy, but I'm just not sure.

Yesterday is butt was fine - and I had been giving him dairy. This morning he woke with a huge poop and his butt was fine (I thought we had rounded the corner on the diaper rash)....then I took a shower and BAM, the rash is back with really runny poops again. Back into the bathtub with an oatmeal soak. It's the only way to get him clean....wiping the rash hurts him like crazy.

Well, he's running around naked, which is fine for him. I'm freezing just looking at him. We'll see what the day brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment