Thursday, June 5, 2008

Youtube soon?

So today we had playgroup at my house. The kids actually played great together, maybe b/c there were an even number - 2 girls, 2 boys rather than the 3 and 2. Anyways, we, moms, were talking and somehow dancing came up and Rebecca stated that her daughter was really into the Low song by FloRida. Turns out that D loves to dance to that song as well.

As the kids were putting on their shoes to leave, I put the song on to see the kids dance. Of course, I had to dance in order to get the kids to dance. That's when the phones came out to record the American Bandstand happening in the playroom. NICE!! I was threatened with the video to be posted on the net soon....YIKES!! While I LOVE to go out dancing, generally it's on a dance floor with many many other people dancing along. There may or may not be alcohol involved, but it's always dark, so who cares what you look like. D and I often dance in the evenings and, again, it's just me and him.

GIRLS, I promise to be good. No need to go and post the dance on the internet. EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see! I wanna see!!! Wow ... seriously, how much more did I miss in just a few days? The blog world was alive and buzzing this week.

    ReplyDelete