Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is it the end?

What? I am frightened. Are we coming to the end of the world? Is the "big one" coming? I'm unsure what that glowing orb is in the sky that is warming my body. I know I've seen it before, but I'm not sure b/c before it didn't warm me so fiercely. Oh geez, the name is on the tip of my tongue. Sssssss....I know it starts with an S. hmmm? Sur? No. Sup? no, that doesn't sound right.

It'll come to me. Today we had our weekly playdate at a park. OMG!! It was so nice to be outside and be warm! The kids played and played and we heard very little whining. Which was refreshing. D, my son.....WAIT, that's it!! It's the SUN!!! OMG!! The SUN THE SUN THE SUN! What do we do? It's been so long. Oh, I know, we stay indoors b/c we don't want to develop skin cancer later in life. hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment