Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's the new spa treatment?




Last week as I mentioned in a previous blog, I was not feeling well at all. I was achy, headache and tired. I decided on Wednesday to go and take a hot bath. I stuck in a movie for D and proceeded to fill the tub....with bubbles too.

I got into the bath with my book and started reading when I was visited by D (it may have been 32.5 seconds of alone time). He wanted to help wash Mommy. I gave him the washcloth and he washed my shoulder, arm and knee - the 3 body parts sticking out of the water at the time. Once he got bored, he left the bathroom (YES, alone time) only to return a minute later sans pants, underwear and socks (DAMN!). He can't quite figure out how to remove his shirts yet. He wants to get into the tub with Mommy. After much protesting, on my part, I took off his shirt and he climbed in.

We played for about 5-10 min and then I had had enough. I got out. So much for my relaxing bath. I was in and out of the bathroom for the next few minutes while getting dressed and finally D stated that he was all done and wanted out. I got him out of the tub and dried him off, these day's he prefers to go naked, so I asked him if he had to go potty.

"no. No pee pee coming" he said
"Oh, it's been a long time since you've gone, why don't you try" I say
"No, mommy" he whines as he's looking into the bathtub "I already went pee pee." "Pee pee in the bathtub with Mommy."

Yes folks, he pee'd in the tub while Mommy was still in it. I remind you, I'm FULLY dressed and still feel like crud when he informs me of this. The last thing I want to do is go and take a shower - I'm too tired. So I chalked up the pee pee to being a new type of spa treatment that's good for my skin. Plus, really, the 2-3Tbsp of pee mixed in with ALL of that water really isn't that bad. Just gross to think about.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! You can't help but laugh at that one. :)

    ReplyDelete