Friday, July 11, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Today was the last straw!! We're on day 4 of fevers and now D has diarrhea - BAD! I called the dr at 8am and got an appt. for 9am. It was 8:15. QUICK - get into the shower! So I leave D on the couch while I go get ready. I come downstairs ready at 8:40 (I said it was going to be a quick shower) and here is what I find.










Poor little man! AND I had to be the bad guy and wake him up to get him dressed and into the car.
So, he has a virus. Can't do anything for a virus. Just have to let it run it's course. GREAT!! The best thing is that the dr. said that the diarrhea can last for several more days. EXCELLENT!! Even more days stuck inside the house.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I am so sorry and I totally feel your pain. It's no fun at all. :( I hope he is on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see how D's doing. It's so hard to see our kids sick, especially when it doesn't seem to let up. I hope that he's feeling lots better as of today. I'll keep thinking good thoughts for him to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete