Friday, July 11, 2008

Reality TV

Survivor


I have been addicted to Reality TV since the inception of The Real World on MTV. But it didn't really hit me until Survivor started. I'm a loyal fan. Every Thursday at 8pm, I'm glued to the TV to watch.

Fancy that I meet a friend out here who is also addicted. So much so, that she wants to be ON the show. Since I met Catrina almost a year ago, she's been talking about getting onto the show. Guess what? We got her application and video done!! WHOO HOOOO!!! The deadline for it to be completed is Tuesday the 15th. She Priority Mailed it today. No problem for it not to make it on time.

I think the angle we took with her video application was a good one. We went with SHOCK value rather than just blathering on about who she is. It was decided that we needed to utilize the I was once married and have 2 kids, now I'm divorced and came out angle. That may offend some people, but HEY if it gets her on the show....SO WHAT!! Outwit, outplay and outlast.

My friend applied to be on Survivor!! How cool is that!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment