Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lame Irish Bar

I totally forgot to mention the VERY lame Irish bar we went to on Saturday night. So, as we all know this weekend was St. Patty's weekend - great weekend to hit some bars for lots of fun. After bunco about 8 of us decided to head out to a new irish bar that opened up in town. We were all dressed in green, Kiss Me I'm Irish buttons, and slogan shirts. Most of the girls got there before me b/c I was hostess of bunco and had to clean up a bit.

Anyways, the minute I walked into the bar I knew that it was LAME!! No one was wearing green, no signs around the bar promoting St. Patty's Day...and a very very geriatric "Irish" band was playing on stage. Mostly playing ballads!! OMG! No one was dancing, in fact, the people at the table next to us were drinking TEA!!! TEA!!! COME ON!! It's a freakin' bar and SPD weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment