Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Captain - my love

Most of you know that I've been having an affair with "The Captain". That would be Captain Morgan rum - I was so in love with him. We had good times, but it's time I've said goodbye to my lover. Yes, my friends, it's over. I have tired of the Captain and we must part ways. Most affairs are secret, but not this one - everyone knew, including M.

This weekend has put me over the edge and I can't even THINK about drinking another rum and coke. UGH!!

So I'm on the market for a new love. Maybe I need to go back to the basics. I was in "like" with Mike (Mikes Hard Lemonade) for a short while, and perhaps he'll fill my needs for the evening. I need to find one quick b/c I have some drinking to do tonight!! It's girls weekend and time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment