Sunday, March 16, 2008

My old love and new love....

I know in previous posts that I said I was parting ways with my Lover. However, parting is bitter sweet and difficult to do. Yes, the Captain is back...at least he WAS back last night. ONLY because I couldn't/can't come up with a better drink.

HOWEVER, that was before Catrina introduced me to AMF's. Holy Moly!! The few sips I tried of hers...YUMMMO!! Next time I head out to the bar - it's AMF for me. I have been warned that I must consume AMF's in moderation and slowly. They probably have the same alcohol content as Long Island Ice Tea's and those I love, but bartenders at clubs rarely make them correctly. They seem to jip you on the alcohol. Shame on them.

Get the wheelbarrow ready, Girls - T is going to need a ride home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment