Saturday, March 15, 2008

Relatively at peace

After 10 days of family visits, my house guests have left. I had my sister from Chicago and my mom from North Carolina visiting. My sister and I had a whirl wind tour of the area - we packed in a lot of stuff in her short time visiting. In fact it was so busy, that I threw my back out - BAD!! YOWCHIE!!

The minute Karen got off the plane we were off touring the area. Of course, one must ALWAYS take people out to visit Multnomah Falls. It was a beautiful day, so off we went. That was day 1.
Day 2 - bopping around Portland in the Pearl District.
Day 3 - to the coast and Tillamook cheese factory
Day 4 - back to Portland for more shopping and pick up Mom from airport.
Day 5 - up to Seattle and Pikes Market shopping with mom

My sister left the next day, but there is no rest for the weary. No sooner did Karen get on a plane and I was off to the chiropractor for some much needed back relief. M was out of town, so my mom and I did some grocery shopping for dinner that night.

Next day was filled with going to my Mom's Club with D. My mom tagged along. She had fun meeting my mommy friends. We went out to lunch.

Next day was more shopping and another chiropractic visit...

Thursday had playgroup come to my house. 5 little 3yo's in the house!! Actually, they all play very nicely together. Mom and I went out to lunch.

Friday - was much needed sitting around the house.

Took mom to the airport this morning. PHEW!!!

Off to bunco with friends tonight. Will probably be a late night....no, it's going to be a very late night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment