Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ding - I'm done!!

It's time for this day to be over....completely over.  I'm done.  I can't do anymore, nor can I take any more.  The day started ok, I was awake too early again when I could've slept in.  Went on D's field trip which was fun....until my camera went missing.  It's gone.  Don't know where it is.  I looked everywhere for it and the Kindergarten classes from school were the only ones there today.  I've left my name and number for them and even called this afternoon - no one found it. 

That just rounded out my morning - just before loading on the the bus, I received 2 rejection letters from two different employment agencies.  EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES!!  The ones that are supposed to help you find a job.  Apparently I'm not marketable.  To summarize what they said:   It's an employers market and they are being very specific in their hiring because of the market and the fee's they have to pay us (the agencies), so without consistant work in the last 3-5 years.....screw you.  Ok, I added the screw you part, but it's basically what they stated.  Don't call us, cuz we won't call you. 

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!!!    As I mentioned a long time ago...shit rolls downhill and apparently I'm just standing in it's way. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear that. The camera may still turn up. As for the letters, that really does suck. Who would have guessed this was the true state of the economy - still! So not fair to people who stay home a few years to have families. Don't lose hope yet - send them letters back that say, 'too bad for you, I already found a killer job!' or something!

    ReplyDelete