Friday, May 27, 2011

Out with the old, in with the .... clean!!

Dirt and stuff will be removed from this house this weekend!    I mentioned that a couple weeks ago I cleaned off my patio and purged some things that had been sitting out there - it motivated me to move forward.  Well, I've moved inside and this house is going to get cleaned, organized and purged of things that I no longer need, want or use.  I've already started with the kitchen.   When I say clean, I mean C L E A N!  The top of the fridge has been purged and then washed!  Tops of cabinets, inside/outside...etc.  This whole house will be done!  I really hate cleaning, but I'm really excited to get this done.  PLUS, I'm going to clean my carpets this weekend.  I have 5 days to get this done...No Problem!! 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment